What’s new in Buildbox 3.2
- New Attributes to the following nodes:
- New Action Node
- Set UI Text—changes the text of a specified UI Label.
- Sliders for the following attributes:
- New nodes
- The Timer node contains the following changes:
- Pause input.
- Time Value output.
- Reverse and Time Value Format attributes.
3D Animation Support
- FBX files containing 3D model skeletons and animations are now supported in Buildbox.
- New Brainboxes available for 3D animated assets:
- New Content Nodes available for 3D animated assets:
- 2D Worlds
- To rotate an object 45 degrees, select the rotate tool, hold shift and drag an axis handle.
- 3D Worlds
- Ground object that covers an entire scene and provides a solid platform for dynamic assets.
- Unused textures are removed when Buildbox opens a project.
- Alpha channel support
- Enabled transparency in textures
- The texture area without the transparency can cast shadows onto other objects.
- Color coded axis fields
- Tabs and home button in the Navigation bar, along with navigation control arrows.
- Health node now contains Starting Health and Max Health attributes.
- Several nodes now have a purple self reference output next their name.
- Script nodes can now have colored inputs and outputs.
- Move and Rotate nodes now contain a set of range attribute fields.
- The following nodes are now available in the asset Node Map.
- Facebook Analytics in the SDK tab of the Project Settings window.
|cmd/ctrl + [||Move the selected object down the hierarchy in the outliner.|
|cmd/ctrl + ]||Move the selected object up the hierarchy in the outliner.|