If you want to monetize your game, you need to decide how you want to design your game. For example, you can build the game and then place the ads as appropriate when you are done. Alternatively, you can design your game specifically around the ads you want to monetize on.
To add an ad to your game:
- On the Navigation bar, click the Settings button.
- In the displayed Project Settings window, click the SDKs tab.
- Click the appropriate App Store, for example, iOS or Android.
- In the middle of the screen, click Add and select the network you want to use.
The selected ad network settings appear.
- Fill in the settings as described in the SDKs Project Settings and if needed, click Add to select more networks.
- When done, click OK.
- For banner and interstitial ads, on the Mind Map, select the Start node and/or UI nodes where you want to display the ads, and in the respective Options panels on the right, do the following:
- For rewarded videos, open the Node Map of the asset that you want to trigger the video and add the Rewarded Video monetization node to it. For details, see Adding Asset Nodes.
- Define the rewarded video logic as described in Rewarded Video.
- When ready, export your project.
If you would like to integrate custom ads into your game, see Custom Ads.