Integrating Custom Ads
If you would like to integrate a different ad network into your game, you must have the following requirements:
- Buildbox Pro subscription.
- Willing to edit Java text files.
- Access to the desired Ad Network’s instructions.
The following section will walk you through how to select the custom ad option before exporting your game.
- Export your game with a custom SDK.
- On the Buildbox menu bar, select File > Project Settings
- In the Project Settings window click the Application Store drop-down and select the desired Application Store.
- In the Bundle ID field, enter a unique identifier.
- Click the SDKs tab.
- Select the desired Application Store tab.
- Click the Add button and select Custom.
- Click OK.
- Follow the steps in Export a Game Project to optimize and export your game.
- Follow the instructions from your ad provider to edit the following files located in your exported game folder.