To configure your project information, metadata, scoring options, and other settings for your game to prepare it for export, select File > Project Settings on the Buildbox menu bar.
A window opens with three sets of settings:
Use this tab to add custom ad networks for monetizing your game. If you use Buildbox’s easy ad monetization solution (AppLovin), there is no need to add anything in this tab; it will be added for you automatically on export. For details and instructions, see Ad Monetization.
- Here is a guide on adding a custom ad network.
- If you have multiple networks added, ads will be first displayed from the network that is listed first.
- You can change the order of the networks by dragging their entry using the handle in the top-left corner.
- If you do not add AppLovin to the SDK list, it will be automatically added at the bottom of the list on export. You can add AppLovin and reorder it to change this.
- To delete the custom ad network, click x in the top-right corner of the entry.