Buildbox Revenue Share Details
The pricing plans described in the Buildbox Pricing Page apply to all subscriptions and renewals on or after July 1, 2021.
You may upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. Any such change to your plan will take effect on the next day of your billing cycle.
Any games published that include ad monetization, under all plans, will be required to implement AppOnboard’s third-party ad monetization mechanism (“Adbox”), which includes ad networks selected by AppOnboard (“Preferred Providers”). You are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions established by the Preferred Providers, which can be found here. Buildbox Pro users may also implement other third-party ad networks in addition to Adbox and are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions established by such networks.
AppOnboard Advertising Revenue sharing details:
- The revenue share referenced herein only applies to revenue earned through Adbox.
- The applicable revenue share for each of your games will be based on your subscription plan at the time that you Claim your bundle ID during the export process. At that point, the revenue share percentage for that game will be set and will not change if you upgrade your subscription plan. If you downgrade your subscription plan, the revenue share for the applicable subscription plan will apply to all your games.
- The advertising revenue share arrangements for games exported prior to July 1, 2021 will be waved with respect to revenue earned after July 1, 2021 and you will be entitled to 100% of any such revenue.
- Payment from AppOnboard will made within 30 days of the applicable calendar month.
- Payment from AppOnboard will be made in U.S. Dollars using PayPal’s Hyperwallet payment service. You must be 18 years old to create a Hyperwallet account. If you are under 18 years old, you will need a parent or guardian to create an account on your behalf.
- From Paypal’s Hyperwallet service, you may transfer funds using the payout option of your choice.
- Certain transfer and withdrawal fees will apply in accordance with PayPal’s terms. These rates, together with currency exchange rates, will vary based on where you are located. You are responsible for complying with PayPal’s terms for the Hyperwallet service.
- Once you reach an earnings threshold, in accordance with US Tax Law, you will be required to submit certain tax forms via Hyperwallet before collecting any additional revenue. (You may fill the forms out ahead of time, but they will not be required to start earning revenue.) All revenue accrued after that threshold will be withheld by Hyperwallet until you fill out the required forms. Once the required forms are submitted and approved, you will be paid any withheld funds.
- You are responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, duties and governmental assessments on any payments made by AppOnboard.
Our pricing plans and revenue sharing terms are subject to change. We will provide you at least 30 days prior notice of any such change.
For more information, please review the Buildbox Terms of Service.