This movement node launches a dynamic asset in a specified direction. See also Making Characters Jump.
This node requires the asset’s physics to be set to Dynamic.
||Type a custom name for this node, if needed.
- Enter a numeric positive value in the Y axis field to change the jump height of the asset.
- Enter a numeric value in the X and Z axis fields to launch the asset in a specified direction.
- To make the Jump Force not affect a direction, delete the value in the axis fields until it displays none.
- Range values
- Enter a value in any of the range fields on the right to make the asset pick a random axis value.
- The range value is both added and subtracted to create a minimum and maximum of possible outcomes.
- For example, if you enter a value of 100 in the Y axis field and 50 in its range value field, a value between 50 and 150 will be selected during gameplay.
||Enter the amount of times an asset is allowed to jump.
The Reset input will reset the amount of times this asset has jumped.
If needed, you can also customize this node. For details, see Customizing Nodes.