This action node gives the asset Hit Points, or a health amount that determines when an asset is defeated. Also determines what happens when an asset has been damaged and defeated.
- Health is the amount of damage an asset can receive before being defeated.
- There is no need to connect this node to the Start node. When this node is attached to an asset, it will already be active.
- Connecting a node to Reset will reset the health back to the specified amount.
- When an asset receives damage from a Damage Node, the Damage amount set by the Damage node will be subtracted from the health amount.
- When the Health amount has increased by any number, the asset is considered to be Healed.
- When the Health amount has decreases by any number, the asset is considered to be Damaged.
- Once the Health amount has reached 0, the asset is considered being Defeated.
|Name||Type a custom name for this node, if needed.|
|Starting Health||Enter a numeric value to specify the total Hit Points an asset contains at the start of the game.|
If needed, you can also customize this node. For details, see Customizing Nodes.