What’s new in Buildbox 3.4 JS API
- Touch events can be disabled with disableTouch() after they’ve been enabled with enableTouch(). You can see this in action if you drag a new “Is Touched” node out of the Node Library.
- You can now set the Camera to follow a specific asset’s position or rotation with setPositionFollow() and setRotationFollow().
- Custom Nodes can now define variance behavior for attributes
- Bugfixes to the Settings API on Android
- Dynamically add linkers to a scene with createLinker(name)
- New name() function added to Linker
- New setParent() function added to Entity
- signal() function updated with new source parameter, which contains the output connection that sent the signal.
- The updated Logger node is an example of how to use the new parameter.
- New functions added to Entity:
- New functions added to the Trail Node:
- New functions added to Script Component:
- Custom Nodes can now have Slider attributes.
- setTexture() for 3D Models can now be passed a SpriteModel texture instead of a name. This means it can make use of the newly added Texture script attribute.
- New functions added to Physics Component: