Analytics provides data that keeps track of how many times players do the following actions:
- Install your app
- Launch your app
- Make in-app purchases
To integrate analytics in your game:
- On the Navigation bar, click the Settings button.
- In the displayed Project Settings window, click the SDKs tab.
- Click the appropriate App Store, for example, iOS or Android.
- In the middle of the screen, click Add and in the Analytics section, select the name of the analytics provider.
The selected analytic settings appear.
- If needed, go to the Facebook Developers page, create an account and follow their directions to create your App ID and App Name.
- In the App ID and App Name field, enter the name and Id of your app as it appears on the facebook dashboard.