Add an Event Observer to the UI
To add an Event Observer to the game UI:
- On the Mind Map, double-click the UI node where you want to add an Event Observer.
- On the Asset panel, expand the Logic category and drag the Event Observer icon to the UI Editor and position it outside the UI screen.
- In the Options panel on the right, define its attributes.
- On the navigation bar, click Mind Map.
- On the Mind Map, on UI node where you have just added the Event Observer, click the Event Observer output (which will be labelled with the name you assigned to the Event Observer in the Options panel, for example, Time Out in the image below) and drag a connect to the appropriate World or UI screen to which the game should transition based on the event you selected in the Event Observer attributes.
- Preview and test your game.