An enemy is an asset that can harm a character, typically during a collision.
To create an enemy in a game:
- On the Mind Map, double-click the World node where you want to add an enemy.
- Inside the World, click Asset Library.
- On the Shapes tab, double-click the shape you want to make a character in your game.
- Click Asset Library to close it.
- In the Asset panel, under Objects, select the shape you’ve just added.
- In the Options panel on the far right, do the following:
- (Optional) In the Name field, type Enemy after the shape name.
- In the Collision Group, select Enemy.
- If needed, change the collision shape of the enemy.
You’ve added an enemy to your game.