Drumroll, please! The results are in for our hyper casual game jam sponsored by Kwalee. We had so many fantastic no-code entries from magnetic puzzlers to runaway railway adventures. The entire staff along with the judges at Kwalee were totally impressed by all the creative highly polished games submitted. It was a really tough decision, but we were finally able to narrow it down to the Top 6! In case you missed it, you can watch the Kwalee team’s judging session right here.
Buildbox Hyper Casual Game Jam Winners
Watch the video announcement below to find out who the winners are and check out their cool hyper casual inspired games built entirely with Buildbox:
- 1st Place – One Wheel by Vlad Popa, Radu Popa / TapMen Games
- 2nd Place – Totter Box by Victor G.S Tan / DarkSandwich
- 3rd Place – Donuts Delivery by Rakshak Kalwani & Vikas Pawar
- Best Level Design – Balls Attract by Mereuta Gheorghe / Monstefyapp
- Most Visual Impact – Railway Canyon by Carina Chen & Ovidiu Tepes / Crevasse Studios
- Most Unique Idea – Balloon Rider (George Williams)
- Supermarket Fury by Sebastian Barrotta / Astrohound Studios
- Panic-Demic by Catch Fehst
Our Hyper Casual Game Jam Sponsored by Kwalee Recap
Kwalee is a leading UK publisher and developer of hyper casual mobile games, so we were honored to have them as sponsors for our game jam. This month-long jam was an amazing opportunity to snag a potential publishing deal with Kwalee along with some serious bragging rights! Other prizes include access to an exclusive Game Design & Publishing Workshop, a shopping voucher up to $250 in value, official Kwalee Swag Bag (valued up to $250) full of game dev goodies, and our official Buildbox T-shirt with the new logo!
All of the entries were amazing. We’re proud to have so many talented no-code creators in our Buildbox community. Thanks so much to everyone who participated. If you didn’t get a chance to join in this time around, don’t worry. We will have another game jam very soon. So stay tuned for that announcement!