In this video you’ll see me creating a physics motorcycle game similar to titles like Bike Baron, Joe Danger or Trials Fusion. These are some of my favorite type of games to create and this was a pretty fun video that last about 28 minutes showing you the process.
Watch it here.
i need to know where and how to make the games. plus, it looks really fun to do
This is great..
But how do I make a Birds Eye View Driving game?
Same Style as Parking Mania.
Is there a turoral on how to accomplish this?.
Hi Scotty, you could make a racer with a car such as Spy Hunter with the racing preset. But an overhead driving game with the game play style similar to parking mania is not currently possible in Buildbox unfortunately. Buildbox can make these types of games and more. The original games are listed for inspiration. Buildbox may not be able to make the exact games in every case.
• Dogfight (ex. 1942)
• Jumping (ex. Doodle Jump)
• Racing (ex. Spy Hunter)
• Flappy (ex. Flappy Bird)
• 360 Shooter (ex. Smash T.V.)
• Avoidance Wide (ex. On The Line)
• Avoidance Lateral (ex. The Line)
• Side Shooter (ex. R-Type)
• Impossible (ex. Impossible Game)
• Runner (ex. Canabalt)
• Shooting Runner (ex. Robot Unicorn Attack)
• Motocross (ex. Road Trip 2)
• Platformer (ex. Cloudberry Kingdom)
• Helicopter (ex. Jetpack Joyride)
• Downward Bounce (ex. Jupiter Jump)
• Sticky Jump (ex. Spike Dislike)
Why cant I do Avoidance Wide or Avoidance Lateral, and only avoidance?
These had very little difference so we condensed them into one present.
“I’m all about the turorals”