Notice: We have updated our subscription terms to remove the yearly contract. Now you can purchase a monthly Buildbox subscription, and then quit your subscription at anytime.
By far the most requested “feature” we’ve had from support is a more affordable payment option. We’re excited to announce Buildbox will now be available as a subscription.
The subscription terms are very similar to other desktop software products. Here how this will work:
- The Buildbox subscription price is $99 per month
- With an active Buildbox subscription, you get access to every feature available in Buildbox including the full game creation, monetization, effects and export options.
- If you cancel your subscription, your copy of Buildbox will revert to demo mode.
- All updates, including new releases, are free during an active subscription.
- Buildbox does not take any royalties or fees for the content you create with the full license purchase or subscription. Anything you create with Buildbox is 100% yours regardless if a subscription is active or not.
We will continue to sell full licenses and also let people try the software via our 30 day demo. Find more information about the subscription plan here.