We are excited to announce the release of the latest Buildbox 3 update, version 3.5.7!
Our team has been working hard to enhance the overall performance of the software and squash bugs. We’ve updated the in-app purchase node, resolved any app submission issue with Apple, and improved pinned attributes.
But that’s not all! We’ve also made several other improvements to ensure your game creation process is as smooth as possible in Buildbox 3.
Download the new update today and start creating!
For a detailed list of changes, you can view the full change log below:
Here’s What’s New in Buildbox 3.5.7!
- Fixed a compile bug where using a reserved folder name was preventing submission to Apple
- URL Buttons now function on all platforms when the full address is given. If you leave out elements of the address, www or http for example, we do our best to fill those in for you, but we don’t guarantee that. So please fully fill out your address fields, example: https://www.google.com/
- Fixed situations where certain Pinned Attributes were not showing on the attributes panel, maintaining their changed values, or capable of being pinned in the first place. Pinning an attribute on a node allows individual instances of your object to have different values from other individual instances of the same object. Meaning that changes to the parent should not propagate to the children.
- We updated the In App Purchase Node – the previous version was passing server callback information to the outputs instead of the standard true/false boolean values. We have kept the advanced information available as a new 3rd output. You will need to drag out a new version of the node to get the updated (3 output) version.
- Fixed an issue where commas were being removed from text fields.
Thank you for being part of the Buildbox community, and we hope this update will help you create even more amazing games. Stay tuned for more updates!