Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: #CompetitiveGaming Celebration, Buildbox Giveaway lasts 48 hours and begins on 03/16/2021 at 1:00 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 03/18/2021 at 1:00 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of AppOnboard Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the competition.
- Eligibility: Open worldwide to those who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Competition or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the competition will be determined by the entry with the highest score on the Dangle Dash leaderboard among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The winner will be determined by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified via email about 48 hours after the competition. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- Prizes: – One (1) winner will receive a $100 e-gift card and will be delivered electronically via email.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will be awarded and/or delivered by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this competition.
- Limitation of Liability:Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the competition. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the competition. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. In such an event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Sponsor: The competition is sponsored by AppOnboard Inc. (Buildbox), 11620 Wilshire Blvd, Suite #600, Los Angeles, CA 90025, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Disclaimer: By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram Disclaimer: By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Twitter Disclaimer: By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- TikTok Disclaimer: By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to TikTok. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok.