Help!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by aayushxn, Nov 26, 2016.

1. aayushxn

aayushxn Boxer

Hello, Boxers. I Just Bought A New iMac And An Apple Developers Account... I Have No Idea About How To Use XCODE. I Watched Some Videos On Youtube But It Didn't Work. Can Someone Help Me Out?

@Christoph

2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Oo.. You should search a lot. It is not possible to explain here. Because it will take a lot of time.
    But i think bb guides will be helpful for you. https://www.buildbox.com/guides/ --> Apple App Store. Again, Search a lot. Start working, and if you will have any problems you should search the solution on the internet or ask the community.

3. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

What do you need know? What are you trying to do that you can't work out?

4. aayushxn

aayushxn Boxer

Like I Have No Idea How To Use It...

5. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

Yeah but that doesn't help us with what you need help with mate. Just saying I have no idea how to use it is not going to make it easy for anyone to help you.

Tell us what you are trying to do and what which part you are having trouble with and that will make it easier for us to help.

Also there are so many videos online that you can learn from, so search google for specific things that you need help with.

6. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

I'll ditto Nihat's post on checking out the guide. It tells you step by step what to do from exporting out of BB, to setting up a provisioning profile, etc.. It is a daunting task to get through it. Just make sure you go through the guides step by step. You'll get there bro.

Apple App Store

Nihat likes this.