Dodgey Dots (Another title for publishers)

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by brakewind723, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I just got the new update and I can't recognize the game anymore. What happened?

2. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

@Christoph
    Deleting this thread soon and starting a new one to promote the new title. Sadly there were too many variables in the original that would cause major lag and crashing on various devices ( not my own for some reason).

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Wow, please do some more tests because on my 4s test device everything worked great. And I loved it. I didn't comment because I didn't had the time and because there wasn't really much to comment about. But, I was pretty confident that you had a huge winner in your hand. I liked everything about it. From the icon to the gameplay. I even liked it with no music. It was almost perfect and just needed some very minor adjustments. I also was pretty confident you will get a big publisher for it, mostly thinking in Ketchapp. Are you really sure you don't want to finish it? If not, send me the BBDoc LOL because I will. No, honestly, you have to release the previous version. It was really really great!

4. brakewind723

@Christoph
    Haha thanks Christoph I was really confident in it too, sadly many iPads would display lag and even some 6s devices after the 9.3 update would show the game not even starting. Besides you and three others the game was really broken. I tried every possible ability to limit lag, lowering image icons to removing animations and spawners and etc. Ketchapp themselves even tested it and no good news came from that either :(.

5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Did you send it to support? I mean that for sure is something that can be looked at.

Also, you always should beta test it before you send it to publishers. Sending a game that crashes never makes a good impression.

6. brakewind723

@Christoph
    Yes I sent an email to support. I honestly know the root of the crashes (many many many invisible actions in one scene). I had plenty of people from these forums, the touch arcades forums, and friends and coworkers play on their devices as well.

7. whitedogapp

whitedogapp Avid Boxer

please tell how to create zigzag controller