brakewind723

Serious Boxer , Male, from Atlanta

Make them hate you more! Oct 12, 2017

1. killol_desai
      killol_desai
      Do you have any spots available? can we Skype
    2. tributorock
      tributorock
      Hi man, do you have somre template like rise up or Keep it alive?
    3. Jollydo
      Jollydo
      Hi, Simon Crack pointed me to you. He said you helped him with the mechanics for his Break the Line game.
      So i mean the 1-tap-switch top-view fly control for the character. Are you willing to help me with that? I do not want to make the exact game, but i want to learn how you did it. It tried everything to duplicate the movement, but i'm not able to...
      Martijn
    4. ramjetsy7
      ramjetsy7
      Hi,

Is your "Mobile Ready" service still available?
      If so, could you send me the sign up link?

Cheers,

Paul.
    5. tributorock
      tributorock
      I forgot your templates store link
      1. brakewind723
    6. KidApp
      KidApp
      Hi,

Are you available to chat? How can we do that?

Best,
      Slava
    7. chris_lippincott
      chris_lippincott
      Hey man, Andy from Pub Elite suggested I reach out to you. Trying to create a character chain/clone tail (like in Snake v Ball), but no luck yet...Neither Andy or Nik seem to think it's possible in 2.0 (maybe 3.0). Do you have any thoughts on how that might be done in 2.0 or if it's possible? Thx for your help.--Chris
    8. brakewind723
      brakewind723
      Make them hate you more!
    9. brakewind723
      brakewind723
      Mobile Ready
    10. Barrie338
      Barrie338
      Hi, I was told to reach out to you with questions about the lock star present. I am having difficulty modifying the preset to create enemies and also the way the game is played so that you can alter the direction of travel with out ending the game. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Many thanks barrie
    11. scott
      scott
      Hi Brakewind723

I posed this question to Andy at support in BB.
      He suggested I reach out to you since you created the preset for Lock Star
      Is it possible to have 2 circles ( think the number eight ) where the character can move from one circle to the next?
      I can't figure this out.

Thanks in advance - Frank
    12. mikemike
      mikemike
      hey man important message i posted in your thread post on the temps
    13. tributorock
      tributorock
      Hi i see your store and videos on youtube. I am very interesting to buy you templates but also i want some templates that i saw on your channel and also i want hire you to make some possible mechanics that i can ask you. Do you have the AI template ready to sell? Do you have a template te uses point and click movement to use in the character? Thanks
    14. Trudeau
      Trudeau
      hey man. Came across your post on moving an object with a UI button. The dropbox file doesn't work. Any help with this would be super appreciated. Thanks!
    15. brakewind723
      brakewind723
      brake? dont you mean BREAK?!?!
      1. Christoph
    16. HarisZaki181
      HarisZaki181
      How do we make the concept of the game "PopTheLock" on Buildbox? The game involves the use of a player tapping the screen, if the player is on top of the subject. The concept I have shows a player and a block under it. I want to make it so that each time I tap the screen when the player is on the block, I get one point. Please help. Thank you.
    17. brakewind723
      brakewind723
      Whoa o__O. Forum troll?
    18. tributorock
      tributorock
      Hi brakewind723, i am also trying to use swipe controls but i canĀ“t :( Can you help me?
    19. whitedogapp
      whitedogapp
      please how create zigzag controller
    20. brakewind723
      brakewind723
      Hot diggity dog!
  • About

Birthday:
    March 17
    Retail
    I like to make games.

Signature