Buildbox Updates Are Going In Circles... No Real Advance In Adding Major Requests

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by khalid, Jul 8, 2016.

1. khalid

khalid Avid Boxer

Thank you

Yes. but BB2 been in beta for long time

Qdeveloper likes this.
  2. ionicapetrica98

ionicapetrica98 Boxer

:)
    Stay calm. BuildBox Is preparing to announce BuildBox 3. WAU...... More money, more bugs....

Anyway i hate and i LOVE Buildbox in same time.

It gives the illusion that you are a great Developer.

Nick H likes this.
  3. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

BB3 ? 2 just came out...is this a joke I'm not getting ?

:)

4. EZKad

EZKad Avid Boxer

there are valid points here.
    - Some minor but very annoying bugs take time to fix.
    - Almost all new features since 2.0 don't work as expected (swipe button, purchase 1 ...etc)
    - Some promised features in the announcement are not implemented (change images by direction like in SKY game)

The good thing in buildbox is that it provide a tool to develop games quickly and it's also oriented to monetization, but here again, some bugs with Ads, and some limitations in the integration of third party SDK (for publishers, for achievements, for analytics) reduce the potential of monetisation.

the price IMO is too high regarding the support. if the product was stable it'll not be a problem.

I have Buildbox and Unity licenses, the price is comparable (the products are not of course), but in term of complexity, I think that Unity is a much more complex product, it has also some issues but the support is far better than buildbox from my experience.

I'm not speaking about the guys behind buildbox support, they are nice and take issues in considration in time .... but the development cycle and management seems chaotic.

there is room for enhancement here for sure.

5. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

@EZKad

(change images by direction like in SKY game)

I am so struggling with this right now. I thought it could be done and I just don't know how to do it. Image direction is image direction and should almost certainly make sense if moving left the image should change isometric position.