Buildbox 3.0.0.2382 Beta

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by NikRudenko, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjp996tt

rjp996tt Boxer

I appreciate the hard work to integrate old projects and that will be very helpful for many!! however, Why not release BB3 and then add the support for old 2d projects in BB3.1 like a month later...if BB3 was ready to go then all of us that have no old projects are left waiting...

2. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

Just disable in your console for the App, it's not a biggie. Its easy rk sort nobody really has a Google+ profile nowadays.. It won't effect future or old releases to the store.

3. Camboa

Camboa Boxer

Not sure if I should be saying this but I wasn't told not to so here goes....I had a small issue with 2.3.7 and asked support about it and they sent me 2.3.8 and it fixed my issue so all good.
    Is 2.3.8 the latest or the next update everyone is waiting for along with BB3.
    I suppose when BB3 is released with BB2 capabilities then all 2.3 builds will be obsolete anyhow right?

4. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

@Josh (Tekanology), can you forward my inquiry to development team for consideration on the next update, related to Google+ shutdown (my post above yours) ;-)

5. awais503

awais503 Boxer

Is there any way to change UI Text with javascript in BB3?
    Didn't find anything about this in API.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.