Buildbox 2.3.5 Is Live!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Andy, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

LOL... Thanks @AndyG :)

AndyG likes this.
  2. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

I have updated but when I go into the UI editor and select action button and try to apply an action nothing is showing in the action drop down for selection. Am I doing somethin wrong?

3. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Problem: retrieving modules list loads forever and it's stuck at 0%.
    Solved! Buildbox 2.3.5

ZackGriset likes this.
  4. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Hi,

looks like Mute Scene isn't working as before (scene didn't show up). I currently have a load of these as a means to separate groups of level types whilst I'm designing. It now seems to show a blank scene and the subsequent scenes don't play.

5. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Some other odd things with the mute abs solo. Some muted scenes (with red line below the scene tavb) are not shown as muted on the timeline editor and if you mute in timeline editor it's not showing as muted under the scene tab.

Also, if I press S (solo) in the timeline editor it makes all other scenes muted. If I then click S for a different scene in the timeline editor it clears the muted and S flags for all scenes.

6. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Both of these are on our list and have moved up in priority. I am pushing for this to be implemented in the next update! For now, Appodeal might be a good work around for the Admob Reward Video Integration.

Okay thank you for reporting this. I am going to check into this. If you have a good bbdoc example that you could send in to support, that would be helpful.

Okay, that's no bueno. We are looking into this and will take care of it asap.

The auto-update should be turned back on, but if you're having issues with it, then just download from the link in the original post.

7. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Are you still experiencing this issue or did you figure it out? If you're still having problems with this, please send in a bbdoc example into support. That helps us identify the problem faster.

8. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Okay, thank you for reporting this. I am going to look into this today and confirm. Can you please send in an email to support so we can follow up with you on there? Also, if you have any screenshot or bbdoc examples that might be helpful, please send those in as well.

9. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Not seeing any issues with Mute or Solo in 2.3.5
    Have Worlds with multiple scenes and muting or soloing working fine for me!
    Im on Mac. Is this a Windows issue?

ZackGriset likes this.
  10. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Thank you @ZackGriset

ZackGriset likes this.
  11. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

I'm also on a Mac. Just tested the effect on a demo game supplied and it's doing the same. Taking screenshots and will send in the saved bbdoc.

12. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Awesome. Thanks for confirming! Yes, please send in that bbdoc. That will help move things along much faster.

13. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

guys is license issue with 2.3.5 has solved now???? also is it possible to keep both versions 2.3.3 and 2.3.5 installed?

14. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

FYI, I've re-enabled auto-update for Mac. We tested a bunch of different versions and licenses to confirm it's working OK. We will re-enable the Windows auto-update soon after we make some similar confirmations. You can update manually (check the OP) until then. If you have any issues please let us know.

15. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Yes, this was solved on Friday. Everything is as it's always been now (regarding having multiple versions installed).

jcalle and Bilz636 like this.
  16. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

@Andy, does that mean I can't use remove ads with 2.3.3 in the Android export?
    I can't use BB 2.3.5 for one of my games because the continue mechanic got messed up. But not having iap for remove ads might be even worse.

17. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Not sure what is happening, but when I place a gameplay action with - lets say - 3 seconds duration and my character picks it up, the action runs indefinitely. Are gameplay actions working for anyone?

18. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

No, I confirmed with Nik, this is for detecting removeads state from code only. It does not affect normal removeads functionality.

Christoph likes this.
  19. micdune

micdune Boxer

Btw, one small issue that could probably be easily fixed in a new update is that copying animated ui elements doesn't work properly with animation curves. They always turn back to their default shape which means that for each copied bit you have to redo the curve (please note this has been the case for a while, not just with the latest update).

20. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Smooth Update, Downloaded Modules Smoothly, Did not crash so far.

ZackGriset likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.