World Completion Logic?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by GrootRage, Mar 13, 2017.

1. GrootRage

GrootRage Boxer

im trying to have my world end after one scene, i've read a ton about checkpoints but i cant figure out how to do this...

once my character gets to the end of the scene i want to go to level complete scene.

2. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

Hi @GrootRage, there area few ways you can do this and it depends on what defines the end of your scene in your world.
    You mentioned above, that once your character gets to the end of the scene, you want to go to level complete scene.

1: Go to the Menu Editor and create a new UI called "Level Complete" or World Complete" for example.
    2: This new complete UI can have your score on it a congratulations graphic or text etc, to show the user they have completed that section.
    3: Now go into your world and add a "Menu Jump" logic piece and position it where you want your character to run into it. On your menu editor mind map, you will now see you are able to connect that "Menu Jump" from your world to your new "Level Complete UI".

Alternatively, you could add an "Event Observer" to your "World UI" and have it link to your "level complete UI" once you've collected a certain amount of coins of points, based on what you've set the "event observer" to do.