Apr 10, 2021

Share This Page

Phill Mason

Serious Boxer

Phill Mason was last seen:
Apr 10, 2021
    1. Phill Mason
      Phill Mason
      Hi @rjp996tt, I haven't got round to it yet as I no longer have a Windows PC, but plan to put Visual Studio on my sons PC and give it a try.
    2. rjp996tt
      rjp996tt
      Phill, were you ever able to get Windows export to work for the Windows Store? I can export and build in Visual Studio just fine...but the scaling is so messed up...way to big...makes game un playable...I did a search on the fourm but can find no comments from anyone.
    3. asheeshsharma2594
      asheeshsharma2594
      Hi, I'm able to share the sharing message but its not sharing the game over screen? Any hack about it? Thanks :)
      1. Phill Mason
        Phill Mason
        Not that I know of, sorry. Contact support for advice.
        Mar 1, 2016
    4. lauro_sousa
      lauro_sousa
      I am using 256x256 pixels.... Do you think it is very big ? should I reduce it ?
      1. Innovativeideas likes this.
      2. Phill Mason
        Phill Mason
        You're working within scene parameters of the iPhone 5 for designing your scenes - 1136W x 640H in landscape mode, so a 256px object will take up over a third of the screen and that doesn't leave you much room for movement. I'd make it smaller. Try 150px.
        Jan 13, 2016
    5. lauro_sousa
      lauro_sousa
      Hi Phill,

What is the ideal size that you recommend in pixels to create the character, and other images used in a bb game ?
      1. Innovativeideas likes this.
      2. Phill Mason
        Phill Mason
        Wow, how long is a piece of rope. That's a pretty tough question as it really depends on what your game is all about. Obviously the bigger your character is, the more screen it takes up and there is little space left to move around to avoid enemies, so usually best to keep characters around the 100px mark. A smaller character can make a scene appear much bigger.
        Jan 13, 2016
        Wings n Armor and nickm33 like this.