Underground Exit

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by sysads, Dec 10, 2015.

1. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

wow, how nice of you to do... that's community at it's finest

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

@sysads I just downloaded this on my iphone, but I don't understand how to move.. i tap he jumps... did the control buttons not align correctly with fix to height or width or do I just not get it?

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Can you change the name of a already released game? Or would you have to release it again under this new name? Is this allowed by Apple/Google guidelines?

4. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Hi

I used accelerometer as I wanted to try something different. Noticed people found it difficult to move while tilting their phones hence reason why I am changing it to control buttons.

The fix to height and width thing was recently new to me so didn't take note of it. But for a landscape game, I think fit to width will do the trick as it appears the one in store was fit to height.

@Christoph Yes you can change game name as many times as you want if I am correct but you can't change the bundle ID as its permanent. I have a new name but contemplating if I should remove the old one from store and create a new bundle ID that has the new name in it for ASO

Also I am changing the whole game play from endless to levels (Targeting 50 Levels) with checkpoints and more levels added. Its going to be a very challenging and addictive game :D

Downside: I loose my banner ads :(

SCREENSHOTS

upload_2016-3-6_19-15-2.png

upload_2016-3-6_19-15-39.png

upload_2016-3-6_19-16-45.png

upload_2016-3-6_19-18-58.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016