Spin To Fit 5aboutllc

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Arsmen Studio, Jan 18, 2017.

1. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Well guys I still like my Facebook plan and once I will complete my game that I'll for sure test that out than reach a publisher if good retention!

2. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Ok guys by the way is it allow to buy installs from sites like buying reviews,ratings and downloads!CAUSE SEE I KNW A WEBSITE WHICH SAYS FOR ONLY $0.05 YOU GET ONE INSTALL!!AND THAT ALSO ORGANIC PLUS ORGANIC REVIEWS TOO.
    So if this good and allowed so why not we all should do this?
    Means if we got 10000 installs for just $500 and some cool reviews and rating so that will increase our chance to be accepted by a game publisher!

3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Best method is getting a FB page that has a major following to post about your game. Anyone know where the code is to insert the invite feature into your games? It has to be universal. if we had that code we could inject it into all our games lol.

4. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Invite feature is the same one as share!!!!!!!!Just write in share message in Buildbox whatever you want and create a button for it and then when you click it from device it's opens share screen asking WhatsApp,Facebook,message,and etc....!And when I click on them(WhatsApp for e.g.)it asks which contact than I just click it and shows the message I typed in buildbox share screen and you can change it also!

5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

My only issue is any app i submit to google that has a share option, google tells me i have to have a privacy policy, as my app uses the command that gathers their personal info lol. So, i have to either completely remove all share options, and when in eclipse, i MUST remove the function every game i make. Or else i get threatened by google. So now each time i make anything, eclipse shows that my apps are gathering personal info and i remove it from eclipse code. I just made a privacy policy on my website so i may use share options and link to it, as google demands me too each time i upload new game. I took Rovios angrybirds policy and edited it. lol

Jaky1 and harislatif like this.
  6. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

That is reasonably great then

7. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

i have a share option on my games and never had that problem.
    You just need to delete one line of code in the manifest, been mentioned on the forum before somewhere.

Jaky1 likes this.
  8. playsgames6666

the invite feature in this game is not a share button, its an actual invite button. different popup appears when you click invite.
    Im trying to work it out, and see if i can implement it.

9. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

How does this all work, can you explain? what is google problem now :eek:

10. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

No bro I placed a button in my game and set it function to share in Buildbox and than when I exported it into my android device and when I clicked that button it showed pop ups that share on WhatsApp,Facebook,gmail and else!...

Jaky1 likes this.
  11. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Can you link the thread here? will be uploading games into stores so we should know how it works.

thanks!

12. playsgames6666

Ok, so there is a share button that does what you say.
    Maybe it is different on IOS, haven't played it on android, BUT they have implemented a INVITE Button.
    Two different features.
    You have what ever you want, but there invite button is pretty cool, But saying that it doesn't function properly. If you cancel it freezes the game. and you have to relaunch.

Christoph and Jaky1 like this.
  13. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

There is an Invite Facebook friends button IT IS NOT A SIMPLE SHARE BUTTON. This should be clear. Why people do not make tutorials on how to implement it in buildbox games Why? DO THEY LOOSE SOEMTHING if they show to other people how it's done? The same thing is with Pop up Notifications. Here are people that know how to do it but they just don't want to show us! BAD! HERE IT SHOULD HE A SESSION CALLED BUILDBOX HACK TRICKS! Where should be pop up notifications invite friends and other things that Buildbox do not have itself.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Jaky1 and playsgames6666 like this.
  14. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Invite fitness??? :confused::D:p:cool:

15. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Invite friends :D

16. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

So how does invite button works exactly. What is different than share of Fb? Anything differentin it?

17. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

every app i submit, even if i dont add share option, i HAVE to remove the PHONE ACCESS feature in eclipse or else google flags me saying i need a privacy policy.

harislatif and Jaky1 like this.
  18. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Whaaaaaat. Anybody else having this problem?

19. playsgames6666

Yep, but easy fix, just remove one line of code in manifest.xml ,

Jaky1 likes this.
  20. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Yeah but then will players be able to share it? or not? cuz share is Important bruh :eek: