Replicate Color Switch's Scrolling Level Ui

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Skrubzy, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Skrubzy

Skrubzy Avid Boxer

In the game color switch, you can select from a list of gamemodes, and each one consists of multiple levels. Not all of the levels can be displayed on 1 static screen, there's just too many, so a slider (Like the one used in web browsers) was implemented to enable scrolling up/down to show the other levels. Assuming this was a feature while Color Switch was still being developed with BuildBox, how would this be done? I would like to have the same mechanic for my game's level UI, but I also think it'll help me solve another issue I've been experiencing. I posted a thread about the issue here, in case you're interested in helping: https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/multiple-characters-in-a-single-scene.11607/

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

B.B. doesn’t support this feature also color switch was a B.B. game but it switched to unity as I think but what it’s sure it’s not a B.B. game anymore.
    That feature was asked from a lot of user so I think it will implemented in the future.

3. Skrubzy

Skrubzy Avid Boxer

That's like the 5th feature I've tried to implement that BuildBox doesn't have functionality for

I thought the Color Switch publishers ported it over to actual code, instead of using a game engine like Unity?