Question About Stages In Build Box

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ilovelessons, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ilovelessons

ilovelessons Boxer

Hi,

I noticed that in buildbox you can choose a template at the beginning e.g. Fall Switch or Flappy. I have a few questions -

1. Is it possible to make a game where u start of as a Fall Switch and in the next stage it changes to a Flappy? In other words can I use more than one template in the same game?

2. How complex can the coin store be? Anyone knows any good online tutorials showing you how to build a really good coin store?

3. Anyone knows how to make a bow and arrow game with Build box? I am looking for a way to create some recoil to shoot an object in the air.

Thanks guys and gals

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

first - yes you can have multiple worlds with different style game plays.
    two - youtube and the forum have some awesome tutorials for coin store, just search youtube.
    Three - I think so, Maybe, i haven't tried it, but theres some clever people in the forum that can probably do it..

3. ilovelessons

ilovelessons Boxer

Hi Playgames666,

I looked online and on the buildbox forum for coin stores related videos.. i didn't find much on you tube and I am not seeing any on the forum.. this is where I am looking on the forum -

https://www.buildbox.com/tutorials/

Am I looking in the right place? If not could you paste a link for me... pleaseeee :D .. I'll give you my 8th born in exchange :D