Heyzap Meditation Or Ironsource Meditation?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Arsmen Studio, Apr 25, 2017.

?

Which one is better?

1. Heyzap Meditation

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. IronSource Meditation

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Hello Developers! I NEED serious help.
    We have almost finished our game , and now We do not know which Ad network Meditation to choose (HEYZAP or IronSource) ?. Heyzap pay good but not how it should , what do you recommend us? Which is the best? And from these Game Network Ads (Admob,Chartboost,facebook,leadbolt,vungle,unityads,adcolony,applovin,tapjoy,domob, HyprMX,) which would you choose for your game? And if you Use HEYZAP MEDITATION how do you config your Network eCPM Overrides (Advanced).... Thank you Very Much!

@TreySmith @Aaron F @Kevin W @Machine Rises

2. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

From many threads, many discussion and many answers on this forum, you did'nt figure out ?
    If you are the player, and you donwload the game, and you know the game will have ads. wich ads do you want to see ?
    I play a game with HEYZAP , and for 30 minutes shows me only some SOLITARE ads , how much money do you think RPM will be ? and how much money do you think developer will made ?
    HEYZAP MEDITATION it's the winner i think , but you must know how to set it up to make also some money, i hope someoe with more experience in it , show you the right path .

Arsmen Studio likes this.
  3. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@blad300 when you hear someone that has a game that made 30.000.000 downloads saying heyzap is good but don't pay very much what whould you do? IronSource is better than heyzap with payments , that is what I heard.

blad300 likes this.
  4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You can't use ironsource in a Buildbox game can you? You might be able to set it up for iOS with custom calls but not for video rewards. Android won't work at all. So this pretty much answers your question.

Also, I never heard that Heyzap performs bad. All big players use it. And I mean in the end you use it to mediate. So the bad performance is rather from the game and not from the ad providers. Also, once you have over 100k daily impressions you can start to negotiate with ad networks and make direct deals. This is what the overwrite feature is used for.

playsgames6666 likes this.
  5. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

I had over 100 daily impressions once, all I need is a "k" to add ;)

And guys, this is MEDIATION, not MEDITATION :D
    You don't want any ad network to meditate ;)

Christoph likes this.
  6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Christoph sends you a 'k'. Do you want to accept it?

:)

Astro Games likes this.
  7. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

Accepted. Thanks. This is what I call a REAL impression :D
    Now I have 100+k :)

Christoph likes this.