game Business Challenge

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by heathclose, Feb 8, 2016.

1. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

"When you download our demo, you’re also automatically enrolled into the Game Business Challenge. This free 14 day training program is taught ..."

I don't recall getting a link or any credentials for this... Where is this training program?

2. heathclose

like the above post, I'm also still wanting to find where this is... is this no longer available? it's on the site right now...

A Complete Training Course
    Every purchase of Buildbox Pro includes a full 25 video business training course taught by our founder, Trey Smith. Trey’s game business has over 13,000,000 downloads and he’s helped thousands of people get started via his blog, social media and GameAcademy.com. In this business video series you’ll learn pro tips on level design, monetization, getting press, app store search and all of the steps for launching your game successfully.​

And what is "Buildbox Pro"​

3. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

4. heathclose

thx for the response but these sound like business videos

5. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

Did you get a 'buildbox dashboard' webpage? That portal had the videos i believe you are asking about. I would follow up with support.

6. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

duno what we get extra by buying the buildbox... first i thought was having supports from here... but seems others can also use free version to do their games... i still downloading the free sounds and art from the link... until today i also havent seems to get thru... i had downloaded every single game ketchapp published... but some of the function, like stick i still unable to make it... hopefully support can teach us how...and solve our problem... thanks.

7. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

@ks_ang83 There is no free version of Buildbox. You can only try for a limited time. So one 'extra' is that you get to continue to use it after 30 days.