Diamond Road Already Avaible On Play Store Apple is Reviewing.

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Arsmen Studio, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Already Avaible on playstore and coming soon on ios! Apple has to release it in a few days just sended.

I am proud of my game , you can say it's a sh**... but this is not a CLONE neither a STOLEN IDEA.
    So if you will see another game like this They stolen my Game.

I am searching for a publisher , if some one publish my game it will be the nex hit.

-ArsmenCorp

[​IMG]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arsmencorp.diamondroad

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    thiendvm likes this.
  2. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

That's cool man! Like your idea, especially the power ups and effects. Waiting for your game on the ios, me myself don't have an andriod phone lol, I definitely love the style! I thought it will be better to change the bomb art style, I saw'em in some vedios of BB official. It'll be greater with a pixel bomb :)

Arsmen Studio likes this.
  3. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@qiang_ma Thanx for the idea buddy i am going to update it right now! I am so happy that you like my game idea. Thnx and it will be avaible so soon on appstore!

qiang_ma likes this.
  4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

its great game i was working in something with similar gameplay i like the good use of auto tilt there is only one bug when you restart the game the character move by itself to the edge and die then you need to restart it many times to get it right / how did you managed to make the character die when it lose balance nice trick.

5. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@wesam_badr it's strange something like what you said it doesn't happen to me. I don't know here on my phone andorid 6.0 it doesn't have bugs.