Buildbox 1.3.7 date release?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by tarasgasparin, Apr 16, 2016.

1. tarasgasparin

tarasgasparin Boxer

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

I don't have a date yet, but it will be after the Buildbox 2.0 release.

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

@Andy what is going to be the major fixes and is there any new addons that it going to be added to BB 1.3.7 I have read somewhere that the logic transform is going to affect also the character is that still true as i expected to see it in 1.3.6 release

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Mainly so far there are some crash fixes (that were also fixed in 2.0). Some game frame, checkpoint and sound issues are addressed among others. There won't be any major new features introduced into the 1.x releases (aside from tvOS and controller updates we've already spoken about once they are done).

5. blufology

blufology Boxer

Maybe I don't understand something @Andy

If BB2 is coming out why will there be an update to the previous versions? Will "v1" still be available for sale? Cheaper by chance?

6. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

there is a lot of people still using BB 1.0 and dont have the opportunity to purchase BB 2.0 and also BB 1.3.6 is not a stable version to BB team stop having updated

7. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

We will still maintain and bug fix Buildbox 1 for several years as needed. There are many people still using Buildbox 1 for game releases and we fully support and expect that to continue. As I understand it, once Buildbox 2 is released, Buildbox 1 will no longer be available for new purchases.

blufology and Sean Buildbox like this.