App rejection, restore button help needed.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by kodagames, Dec 12, 2015.

1. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Hello,

The app store rejected my application submission details below. How would I add a restore purchase button does buildbox have a feature to be able to do this?

==============================
    Missing restore mechanism

We found that your app offers In-App Purchase(s) that can be restored but does not include a “Restore Purchases" feature to allow users to restore the previously purchased In-App Purchase(s), as specified in the “Restoring Purchase Products” section of the In-App Purchase Programming Guide

"Users restore transactions to maintain access to content they’ve already purchased. For example, when they upgrade to a new phone, they don’t lose all of the items they purchased on the old phone. Include some mechanism in your app to let the user restore their purchases, such as a Restore Purchases button."

To restore previously purchased In-App Purchase products, it would be appropriate to provide a "Restore" button and initiate the restore process when the "Restore" button is tapped by the user.

===============================

Any help with solving this to be able to resubmit my game would be greatly appreciated!

2. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

Either on the menu or info screen add a restore purchases button

3. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Ahhh.. Didn't know it was there. Thank you very much!

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

It always helps to check out other Buildbox games. They all have the button included, mostly in the info screen.