Xcode Upload Issue

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by gurdippy, May 11, 2016.

1. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

Hi, I am having some error uploding using xcode. Apple is really slow to help, 2 full working day and no responds. I think i have to call them on the phone first thing tomorrow. If anyone knows what to do please help.

Attached Files:

2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

So when you click on that 'Fix Issue' button what happens?

EDIT: Sorry, just realized this is a very old post, hope you have solved since then...

3. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

if u see my provi profile.jpg, apple support pointed me to the troubleshoot section and it stated that i need to connect an ios device. I thought it was not important. Btw, i am a windows and samsung user. So this is added complexity, i hope it is worth the trouble.

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

If I remember correctly there are some cases where you do need to attach a valid device to your account. But I'm not sure exactly how far you can go before that is required.

5. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

Ok, i have got it to work now. So u need 2 provision profile, app store and ad hoc. For the ad hoc, u can you can any real UDID as u do not actuality need it connected to you mac. (Thank the Stars)

heathclose likes this.
  6. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

In the other hand it is better to have a real device to test your game. You can buy used one cheap like a 5 or 5s or iPad 4 or something like that. It does not need to be beautiful, just fully operational. I am iPhone user but for testing I also have a very old iPad 2 with broken screen. As long as the screen is working and the touch is responsive I do not care, got it free from family member and as I said for testing it is perfect...