Working with others...

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by heathclose, May 13, 2016.

1. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

I wanted to get some feedback and ideas from fellow boxers about working with other boxers. Collaboration can bring such fruitful results but when it comes to dealing with intellectual property, there is more to collaboration then the fun that comes with good results. What types of things need to be kept in mind when it comes to the business side of things? Workload? Legal? Any and all feedback would likely be useful.

guttaavestudios and Jamie like this.
  2. miguelnievas

miguelnievas Boxer

I'm interested too.. I really want to work with other people, I have a lot of games (Facebook,Android,Iphone) and I don't have time to do everything.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

miguelnievas likes this.
  4. miguelnievas

miguelnievas Boxer

5. amazingafternoon

amazingafternoon Boxer

@Christoph did that network of cross promotion after publishing ever went forward? Would be interested in knowing more and perhaps joining in. Let me know

6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Unfortunately not. I have the intention to make it a normal publisher (with a great percentage for the developer) first, establish it in the industry with a at least medium active userbase and then I'll look where I can take it from there. I realized that no one is willing to risk their games if there is nothing that can be offered first. At least not when the games have big potential.

miguelnievas likes this.