Working on game story

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by artursdubra, Dec 4, 2015.

1. TheViseOne

TheViseOne Boxer

Hey Guys,

I am working on my next/current games storyline.
    I would appreciate your feedback!

In a time long before Dinosaurs, there was a Bemoji Village!
    All Bemojis happily lived there until the fire natiin attacked and stole the holy potato.

That was a sad day for all Bemojis since holy potato was the only one who could feed Bemojis with his fruits - French fries and holy potato chips

The oldest of all Bemojis - Master Suushi recruited 20 brave warriors who would face any challenge that Fire Natiin would throw at them and so their training has begun.

After 3 years 7 months 23 days 2 hours and 53 seconds all Bemoji training was complete! Now they are ready to retrieve the Holy Potato from Fire Natiin.

Fire Natiin has taken holy potato to his secret headquarters up in the sky. The only way to get it back is jump trough magical passage which is full with deadly traps and secret passages.

Good luck and may the spirit potato be with you.

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

:D:):D

3. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

Awesome. Be sure to have some story telling text in the game levels. It'll drive engagement.

4. TheViseOne

TheViseOne Boxer

Thanks for feedback

My idea is to show the villain from time to time in the gameplay so that player gets feeling that he is getting closer to finish