Which Is The Best Screen Size To Work With?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by VeiraGames, Aug 25, 2020.

1. VeiraGames

VeiraGames Boxer

I'm using bb2 and which is the best screen size to work with? in preview, iPhone 5 looks best but most phones are now x and x plus size so when you change it in preview it looks slightly off.

please advise

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello. You I was curious about this once so I searched around. After talking to Darius who created Dare exe and Dare evil exe, I found out that he and many other boxers use the IPad as a starting point. Just make sure to check through them all when setting it up to make sure to make the reasonable adjustments.

3. VeiraGames

VeiraGames Boxer

Ok thanks.

4. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

Usually the bigger the better but it's not always about screen size, you also want a good resolution and response time etc. But you'll adjust to whatever monitor you get regardless my biggest thing is resolution I couldn't stand when I had to use a normal TV the ratio was all off and even tho I got a MUCH smaller monitor it looks much nicer bc it was actual 1080p not whatever weird resolution was on the tv

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020