When Will We Get An Update To Buildbox 3, Where Also The 2d Area Is A Little Better To Use ?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by HG-2018, Nov 22, 2020.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I was and still am a big fan of Buildbox 2, because it is much easier to do something with it and you don't need code experience. Unfortunately this simplicity is missing in Buildbox 3 and now I wanted to ask if and when there will be an update to fix the problem with the None Code. They always advertise with none code, but I'm also trying in Buildbox 3 and quickly realize that it is not possible to make a good platform game without changing the code here and there. What you can do without code works just as well in Buildbox 2, but I don't have to get angry with Buildbox 3 ;) So my question is when it will be more extensive and this is possible without code, but get the simple one from Buildbox 2?

I am not saying that Buildbox 3 is bad, but it should become more user friendly ;)
    what would also be helpful are tutorials of Buildbox that correspond to the new version. There are some tutorials, but they are on the older version. Buildbox should also make 2d tutorials that are not very old ;)

2. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

What would also be great is, if you can create the environment not from single objects, like in some engines, but the object itself in the engine. A kind of tile editor, which would make the work much easier.

[​IMG]