What Is Recommended To Do?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Wa1rus, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Wa1rus

Wa1rus Boxer

Hello, I have another question that I feel is important for me, and maybe others can relate. I have done quite a lot of testing of Buildbox's mechanisms to the point where I am familiar in ways that many of the features work.

Is it recommended that I start working on an app to the upmost potential that I can do? So far, I have only done half job apps to learn the mechanisms only, and I was thinking that now is the right time to start to make the app as best as I can, such as improving the mechanisms to the point where it feels like a solid app design.

Obviously people are going to say multiple things, but personally the reason why I am stuck is because I can publish apps that will be more like practice first onto the app store, or I can spend a lot more time working on 1 app and see where that gets me.

Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

2. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

I think you are the only one that can answer that question. If you want to make a game with your best effort, then do it. If you want to keep learning Buildbox then keep practicing. Personally, I wouldn't waste the time and effort of uploading a game to the app store if it's just "practice", keep those projects on your computer.

Good luck!