Very New to Game Marketing

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by Ishamahes, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

I don't know even a little bit about game marketing.Can someone give me tips.

I also have some questions:

Question 1:
    How can I earn money by ads?
    Question 2:
    How can I show ads in my games?
    Question 3:
    If I select a publisher,and gave my game to them,How can I get money from them?
    Question 4:
    It's my big question.And Will they give money only once or for each download.
    Question 5:
    Who is the best and trustable publisher?

Thease aremy questions.They are terribly confusing me?

Please help me guys...

2. energizerlithium

energizerlithium Avid Boxer

Hey man the basics:

1) You earn money with ads as they show impressions in your game, it's usually by every 1000 impressions you get some money

2)It's integrated in Buildbox, you add the ad codes you create in the campaigns in your ad accounts into Buildbox's advertisement selector

3) If you get published, usually they split a certain amount with you and pay you through a certain payment method decided between you two

4) I believe it's monthly royalty payments and it depends on how much revenue they even earn to begin with

5) Many good publishers mate, but you should know you need to be at an advanced level of game design to get published, it's not as simple as you might think

For you I advise read around the forums, learn tutorials that buildbox has on it's youtube channel, and practice making games first, I started as a complete newbie as well

declanemery99 likes this.