Unlock The Next World When Completed The World Before

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by sebas, Mar 21, 2019.

1. sebas

sebas Boxer

Hi Boxers, i need to know how can i give all of my worlds an lock and when i complete a world, the next world will be unlocked.
    thanks a lot.

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

3. sebas

sebas Boxer

Many thanks ;-)

4. sebas

sebas Boxer

I have another question:
    How can i make an "in game currency" unlock button, to unlock every world, every charakter and tohide the promotions.
    Thanks a lot.

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

the locks you use for the levels, can be used to unlock with in game currency. Just select that as the action.

6. sebas

sebas Boxer

Ok, but this isnt complete clear, because my plan is:
    1. to make the game for free with 1 charakter.
    And after completed a level the next level will be unlocked ok, i got it and it works.

2. a purchase button at the main menu page to unlock all levels, unlock all charakters and turn off all promotions.
    1 and 2 must be seperated or i am wrong?

Back to 1:
    Everything works great with the unlock levels, but one thing doesnt work correctly:
    For example in world 1:
    When i pause the game, i have a main menu button in the pause screen, when i click the main menu, i go back to the main menu and then when i start again, the level 1 is already unlocked, but world 1 isnt complete.

And thats happen in every world when i click the pause button.
    Whats wrong there?
    Thanks a lot.

7. sebas

sebas Boxer

Now i describe my actual Problem here with every details you need. 1.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG I really need help with that, i think it can't be a big problem.
    I use unlock buttons in my Game to unlock the next world after i completed the world before.
    In the "World Select UI" I use for World 1 and for every other World i use a unlock button, with the settings you can see in the "WOrld UI" screenshot.
    When i complete "World 1" World 2 is open.And then when i complete World 2, World 3 is open and World 2 is locked again.And that happens with every other World.Where's the problem, why always these Worlds are locked again when i completed the next World after?
    And another Problem, for example:
    When i'm in World 1 and i click Pause, i have a "Home Button" when i click the "Home Button" And i select start again, i went to the "World Select screen" again and then World 2 is already unlocked.Same thing when i play one from the next Worlds and i "Pause" the game.Thanks a lot for youre help ;-)