Subscription Of Buildbox And Soundbox By Mistake

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Ishan Patel, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Ishan Patel

Ishan Patel Boxer

Hi,
    I was browsing through youtube and an Ad for book by Trey Smith was displayed and out of curiosity I clicked on it as it was related to game tech. After buying the book, I thought it would be a checkout cart. But instead I had to watch buildbox video and order the subscription to move forward and then soundbox subscription. I thought I will remove them later from the cart. As it happens in my country, when I give credit card info and enter CVV, then I am asked for OTP or password but instead here I was charged for book and buildbox and soundbox subscriptions. I am not a game developer, these are of no use to me. I have dropped a mail to support@buildbox.com but I think I will have to wait for 48-72 hours for reply. I want refund and I have read somewhere in the forum that they do not refund after 48 hours of purchase. Can anyone please clarify regarding this?

2. Eldee

Eldee Boxer

Hello,

I encountered the same issue, did it resolve for you Ishan?

Is anyone getting the same issue?

3. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Hi guys there is not a 48 hour limit. Email support and they will sort you out.

4. Ishan Patel

Ishan Patel Boxer

Hi Eldee, yes the support team is awesome. They will resolve your issue quickly.