Stage Clear - Next Scene

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Coyowl, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Coyowl

Coyowl Boxer

Hello guys,

I've been trying to find an answer in the forums or a tutorial on how to make unlock next scene work. I've been struggling a lot and I would like your help.
    The game has 4 scenes. For scene 1 I use a navigation button to go to start scene. For scenes 2,3,4 I use a lock button (i duplicated the same). Lock button settings > Destination - Next Scene.
    On game won I have an unlock logic block with unlock next scene.
    On game over I would like to add a button with rewarded videos to skip to next scene.
    I've tried all sort of combinations but still I cannot make it to work.

I have created a template project in order to show you my progress.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

It is very simple,
    1;)You just need to add one more navigation button in scene 1 won UI and set its function default than create a new world named world 2(for ex.)and than link that navigation button with your world 2 or any other scene and do this for all scenes!By this way user will be able to go to net scene by completing 1st scene first!So your one issue is resolved!
    2;)What you can do is that give coins by rewrded videos method and let the level to be unlocked by coins!!

and yeah even i would need some help with that skip level by watching videos!is it possible also or not?