Shift The World

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by gluepromotions, Oct 1, 2016.

1. gluepromotions

gluepromotions Boxer

Coming soon !!

Shift the world

The goal of the game is to help our scientist to avoid the destruction of our beloved planet, the player gets to ride a rocket propelled world in a fun journey for seeking an peaceful galaxy, it is needed to be always aware and ready to think fast enough to slide your finger on the screen and avoid an fatal crash! Sidestepping the obstacles the player earns points for the worldwide simulation board, who is gonna be the best savior? But do not think it will be easy! Satellites, planets, meteors and stones, black holes and even the lost dog Laika can be found on the way of this fun simulation.

In Shift the World! the players can also help us to save our planet in the real life,
    we donate a percentage of the profits to a nongovernmental charity institution that are committed in projects against global warming and supports environmental preservation!

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I would change the trailer. You see almost nothing of the game and the big cubes are very distracting and have nothing to do with how your game looks like. Otherwise congrats for your first game and the great project you are running to save the planet. Good luck with it!

3. cahaya

cahaya Boxer

I liked the intro video.
    if you can show how to create a video intro.
    or at least the software you use

4. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

I agree with @Christoph and would show more actual gameplay.

I like that you are also doing this for a cause and what timing because I'm going to be doing the same for my next couple of games.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck!

5. superjack765

superjack765 Avid Boxer

I must say this trailer is really bad. I think just gameplay video will be nice.