Shift The World New Trailer

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by gluepromotions, Oct 7, 2016.

1. gluepromotions

gluepromotions Boxer

Shift the world

The goal of the game is to help our scientist to avoid the destruction of our beloved planet, the player gets to ride a rocket propelled world in a fun journey for seeking an peaceful galaxy, it is needed to be always aware and ready to think fast enough to slide your finger on the screen and avoid an fatal crash! Sidestepping the obstacles the player earns points for the worldwide simulation board, who is gonna be the best savior? But do not think it will be easy! Satellites, planets, meteors and stones, black holes and even the lost dog Laika can be found on the way of this fun simulation.

In Shift the World! the players can also help us to save our planet in the real life,
    we donate a percentage of the profits to a nongovernmental charity institution that are committed in projects against global warming and supports environmental preservation!

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

I love how people have the skill to make such awesome trailers.
    But i just want to see 30 seconds of game play, something that wants me to download the game.
    I seriously just watch the video and go , wow that video is made well. looks cool. then i move on, not having a clue of the game.
    Sorry , but good luck with it.