Senstortower

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by robin_gronvold, Apr 9, 2016.

1. robin_gronvold

robin_gronvold Boxer

Hi - are many of you guys using sensor tower to do keyword analysis. I am wondering if its worth to buy the 79USD a month.

2. Aaron F

Aaron F Avid Boxer

You can do basic keyword analysis with the free version.

dmmcmah likes this.
  3. robin_gronvold

robin_gronvold Boxer

Thanks Aaron. Yes, I see I can do that, and I am wondering if its worth to pay for the premium. Not sure if I get so much more from it.

4. mshuraih

mshuraih Boxer

I use it frequently it very handy when u pay the 79$ u can get keywords in different language and ranking in different country .. but now did it affect my downloads I have hard time to say yes .. i have very little downloads with using sensor tower so i m not sure if it would be less with out .. but it definitely time saver . u can try one month and cancel prescription before they do the auto renew and see for urself

5. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Hi better try for the free version of sensor tower, would almost satisfy all you basic requirements to search keywords. If looking more then I would also suggest one of the really good tool for keywords purpose and that is http://keywordtool.io/. This is absolutely fantastic tool if you want to combine the hard competiitve and low competitive keywords. Just give a try