Score and world access in BB2

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Christoph, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I was thinking more about the possibilities in BB2 to work with several worlds (levels). My game is level based, similar to Phases, with a huge endless level at the end.

Score:
    I was wondering how the score system in BB2 works. Is there an independent score for each world? If yes does this result in different statistic in gamecenter? Or does it work with achievements for each world? And what would happen with the endless world? Can this score be made independently?

Access:
    I really would like to set up a game with the option to choose each world independently. Let's say, the first 3 worlds are open at the beginning and the rest will be open every time another world is mastered. Is this possible? Can I additionally choose the endless world to be open since the beginning? I would like to make this world the training world to master the other level based worlds. This would increase the revenue of the game drastically and make the user come back for more. If the scores are independently it really would be awesome.

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

i think you misunderstood something i'm not sure if BB 2.0 is open to play with it how you want but i know that the word world = level and each level / world have many scenes as BB 1.0 have. i think that there is going to be another event to show more about BB 2.0 at the lunch date. even we saw the last event people still have many questions.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Is there some news regarding the scoring system in BB2? How does it work when using multiple worlds?