Scenes Being Deleted By Itself.

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by dusan20002, Feb 25, 2016.

1. dusan20002

dusan20002 Avid Boxer

In BB2#898 after making one world and starting on second one, after couple of scenes all first world is deleted.
    We using same graphic in both world.
    Any one now why is this happening and how to avoid it?

We save after making every scene but this is not solution, as sometimes we forget and all scenes are being deleted.

reegannaidoo likes this.
  2. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

Okay.... This just happened to me to. Even though I always have multiple save files, but this kind of bug should be dealt with.

Two of my worlds got deleted, and I think the cause was importing multiple assets in a quick succession.

dusan20002 likes this.
  3. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

@seanjonathanconnor @Andy This problem is not happening only once, But it is constantly happening. I cannot pinpoint the exact problem, but whenever I add extra scenes into my first and second world, and when I reload the save file, all of my scenes from world 2 and 3 get deleted. And only the scenes from world 1 remain. I can't progress with my game any further because of this issue.

dusan20002 likes this.
  4. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

@seanjonathanconnor @Andy
    We are having the same problem, doing the same work over and over again for this past week.
    Please fix this in the next update.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

This is fixed in the next update. Should be ready within a few days barring any serious issues.