Resolve Some Last Ui Problems To Finish My Game

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by sebas, Mar 18, 2019.

1. sebas

sebas Boxer

3.18.19 World UIs.JPG Hey Boxers,
    im nearly to finish my game but i need to resolve some problems with the UIs.
    I have a screenshot here:

1. I use the buildbox impossible template, and i dont know why but in the default settings from the impossible template, the pause button never works, so what i have to do with the settings from the pause button?

2.I want to unlock every level until the level before is compleded.What i have to do to make this possible and how i can ad a lock pic for every unlocked levels?

3.My game has 10 levels and when the last level is completed, i will show a screen where the player can choose between play again ( with every levels unlocked) and he can choose to enter the coin shop to buy more charakters.

Thanks a lot ;-)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Have a look through this series. It covers all of the above.

3. sebas

sebas Boxer

Sorry i forgot the screenshot, now you can see it in the first post of this threat ;-)

4. sebas

sebas Boxer

Is that a bad joke?That didn't answer any questions i asked!

5. kelvin_ye

kelvin_ye Boxer

1. Not sure why your Pause Button isn't working, maybe you can turn on Block Touch Through for your Pause Button if there's another button overlapping it.
    2. You can place an Unlock Logic on the Level Complete UI to command it to unlock a button or character once the player reaches that UI. The Lock Button will need to be setup before you can select it from your Unlock Logic drop down menu. You can only add a Locked Image to your Locked Button (check out screenshot)
    3. Each of your 10 worlds will need to be connected to its own UI for a Level Complete Screen setup. In each of the Level Complete UI is where you can have 2 buttons set up, one to restart game and another that will direct the player to the next level.

Attached Files:

6. sebas

sebas Boxer

Thanks a lot 1 and 3 is resolved but 2 i hade some issuesw.

Everything works great with the unlock levels, but one thing doesnt work correctly:
    For example in world 1:
    When i pause the game, i have a main menu button in the pause screen, when i click the main menu, i go back to the main menu and then when i start again, the level 1 is already unlocked, but world 1 isnt complete.

And thats happen in every world when i click the pause button.
    Whats wrong there?
    Thanks a lot.