Request Please If Anyone Can Help

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by spicedbeangames, Oct 5, 2016.

1. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Hi all!
    As you know I am working on my Trump vs Zombies game - however - I have run into a problem. My artist is away and hasn't finished the animations for him. I've done some searching on youtube and noticed that BB has an Animator tool and was wondering if anyone here has this tool and wouldnt mind using it to animate my character?

He isn't a traditional character with long working joints but pretty rigid with 1 image for each leg, separate arms etc.

Failing that, can anyone recommend an easy to use sprite animator?
    Cheers!
    G

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You can use After Effects or Spriter Pro (much cheaper). Do you have a budget for this job? PM if you want to chat more about it.

spicedbeangames and blackswan like this.
  3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Thanks for the offer - but my artist emailed me this morning and is working on animations. Panic mode set in! I will let ya know if I need anything as I just dont have the time to learn to use Spriter or Blender right now lol

4. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Dragonbones looks amazing. I never heard of it before. I bought Spriter Pro a while back, but never used it as I'm so used to Duik which is another free alternative if you are already invested in the Adobe Suite.

jcalle likes this.